Sunday 11 December 2016

Strongly recommended supplements for vegetarians - Body Building 2017

Strongly recommended supplements for insane gains for vegetarians






 If I had penny for every time I heard someone say “Building muscle is impossible without meat”, I would no doubt be a millionaire by now! Before I could go on any further, let me clear the tension in the air. That statement is complete farce. I’ve been an ectomorph majority of my life and I was always told and led to believe that I could never actually gain any mass without feeding on dead animals, but then I started investigating, it was too absurd for me to comprehend that vegetarians can never sport on a good body.

I agree that it took me some time to understand my body and how it works and it’s requirement, initially I added extra meals to my diet (Oats/Wheat bread sandwiches/Quinoa etc.), 3 meals a day slowly turned to 5 meals a day. Consumed all the naturally driven protein rich products known to vegans and I could clearly notice changes. But unfortunately my dream was short lived as I couldn’t discern any significant progress after a 1 year mark and it was almost like my body stopped growing. Working 10 hours a day didn’t help or let me accommodate more time for an extra meal or extra hours of workout.  That was until I found my way to the world of SUPPLEMENTS.




Regrettably, most people from the place where I come from (India) have a pre-conceived notion that “All supplements are drugs and would severely affect your health if used” which is sad as it has a plethora of benefits if properly used. That said most of the supplements out there contains meat/egg which is a huge red signal for vegetarians like me, I’ve scrutinised and have done some extensive research on supplements which can be consumed by Vegetarians with fear.







I could easily claim that Whey protein would be the most common and most consumed suppliant by body builders all around the world. If you don’t already have this in your diet, I would strongly recommend this to everybody from beginners to advanced body builders. Whey protein is one of the two proteins found in milk, with the other being Casein Protein. When a coagulant (usually renin) is added to milk, the curds and whey separate. Whey protein is the water-soluble part of milk. The absorption rate of Whey is super-fast, which means it also increases muscle protein synthesis used to break a fasted state. Whey protein is the collection of globular proteins isolated from whey.


Note: - Whey in its purest form is vegetarian, you need to ensure that you are buying 100% Whey Isolate as some brands sell their products with the tag “Whey”, but include animal products. Always check the Ingredients label.

Best time to consume: - Within first hour post work out.

Ideal consumption: - 1 – 1 ½ scoop.


The below are the best vegetarian Whey protein supplement products.


  









Probably the most scrutinized product due to its shocking results, you’ll be pumping heavy iron and increased rep ranges once you’ve consumed this bae. Creatine is a nitrogenous organic acid that occurs naturally in vertebrates and helps to supply energy to all cells in the body, primarily muscle. This is achieved by increasing the formation of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). So basically these are like pocket batteries with 0 calories, but bursting with energy once taken, you may compare this to “Senzu beans”. For all Non-Dragon ball Z fans. Please Google

Note: - Creatine doesn’t gel well with water; you’ll only end up drinking clumps of creatine. So try blending it with Whey or Gatorade or any fruit juice apart from Orange juice. Also consume a minimum of 3-4 Liters of waters to avoid protein concentration.

Best time to consume: - Within first hour post work out. (Loading phase – I would suggest 5 grams pre-workout as well)

Ideal consumption: - 5 grams a day.

The below are the best vegetarian Creatine supplement products.




(3) BCAA




BCAA or Branched-chain amino acids an amino acid having aliphatic side-chains with a branch (a central carbon atom bound to three or more carbon atoms). Among the protein genic amino acids, there are three BCAAs: Lucien, isoleucine and valine Non-protein genic BCAAs include 2-aminoisobutyric acid. BCAA basically stimulate protein synthesis, .and might do so to a greater extent than a normal protein on it which is a huge plus point in bulking up.


Note: - I would personally suggest that you take in BCAA supplementation if you are not already meeting your daily requirement of protein including Whey.

Protein calculation to understand if you need BCAA:
Your weight * 1.4. i.e.  60 Kgs (Your weight) * 1.4 = 84 gms

Best time to consume: - During workouts. (Also can include as a pre-workout shake)

Ideal consumption: - Can be taken in 5g dosages, 2-4 times daily

The below are the best vegetarian BCAA supplement products.








Glutamine is non-essential and conditionally essential in humans, but plays an important role metabolism of protein, increasing cell volume and anti-catabolism. Glutamine also helps in increasing your ability to secrete Human Growth Hormone, which in turn helps to metabolize body fat and facilitates new muscle growth. The major notable benefit is that, Glutamine’s anti-catabolism ability prevents the breakdown of your muscles.

Note: - Though very helpful, make sure you consume as per the recommended consumption level as Taking excessive amounts of Glutamine may lead to upset stomachs.

Best time to consume: - Works well both pre and post work out.

Ideal consumption: - Can be taken in 5g dosages, 2-3 times daily

The below are the best vegetarian Glutamine supplement products.











Every human body requires a wide and complex variety of vitamins and nutrients to perform in its optimal level and unfortunately keeping track and consuming sufficient amount of these components can be quiet tedious, that’s where Multivitamin takes center stage. Multivitamin helps cover up the overall vitamin/nutrient deficit content in your body. It takes care of the overall need of your body’s daily requirement of Vitamins and minerals.

Note: - Heads up, most Multivitamins leave behind an unpleasant taste in your mouth, but trust me – it’s worth it when you see all those insane gains.

Best time to consume: - After your breakfast meal.

Ideal consumption: - One capsule a day.

The below are the best vegetarian Multivitamin supplement products





Famous Celebrity shredded Body builders on a Vegetarian diet:

Brad Pitt,

John Abraham,Vidyut Jammwal , Liam Hemsworth, Aamir Khan, Travis Barker










20 comments:

  1. 24hours ago i saw a recommendation about cyberhackpros@gmail.com and i took the risk to hire him for the job i wanted done and to my surprise he delivered to me with no stress and he even gave me proof of his before i issued payment, i am so happy that finally i got what i have been searching for a long time you can call them +1 512 605 1256 or send them an email cyberhackpros@gmail.co

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husbands text messages, whatsapp, facebook and his iphone conversations was sent directly to my Personal computer. Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..I say no to infidelity if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him through Gmail he will help you(Worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp : +12678773020

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blog frequently and I just thought I’d say keep up the amazing work! clenbuterol France

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback. clenbuterol achat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. body-muscles.com/product/halotestin-fluoxymesterone-halotestin/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this.. TOP ANABOLIC STEROIDS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. ORAL STEROIDS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometime it becomes very hard to find a well written and well established bog which give you correct and useful information. However, I found this blog and got some relevant information which are really helpful for me. sinelim emagrece mesmo

    ReplyDelete
  10. very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post! buy steroids australia

    ReplyDelete
  11. I found this blog after a long time which is really helpful to let understand different approaches. I am going to adopt these new point to my career and thankful for this help. sinelim360 é bom

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks. sinelim emagrece mesmo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog is too much amazing. I have found with ease what I was looking. Moreover, the content quality is awesome. Thanks for the nudge! Tummy Shaper

    ReplyDelete
  14. Graceful written content on this blog is really useful for everyone same as I got to know. Difficult to locate relevant and useful informative blog as I found this one to get more knowledge but this is really a nice one. sinelim 360 funciona

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is really nice to read content of this blog. A is very extensive and vast knowledgeable platform has been given by this blog. I really appreciate this blog to has such kind of educational knowledge.
    sinelim 360 funciona

    ReplyDelete
  16. The above mentioned matter is easy to not only understand but also explain. Even I can elaborate subject of this article now very easily because I it is easy to understand for me. Really a creative expert skill possessed by author. sinelim funciona

    ReplyDelete
  17. Professionally written blogs are rare to find, however I appreciate all the points mentioned here. I also want to include some other writing skills which everyone must aware of.
    Gummy hair

    ReplyDelete
  18. Share great information about your blog , Blog really helpful for us . We read your blog , share most useful information in blog . Thanks for share your blog here . sinelim funciona

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks Ultimate Anabolics Nolvadex

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers crazy bulk

    ReplyDelete